Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Bushcraft Wild Camping UK Tour 2013

02:28/ :A.M.  Mon/morning:29:06:2015



 Due to my present
quite serious situation concerning Mr Saids allegation that I assaulted him I  was told by my solicitor that if I went home I
might be arrested why she said this I do not know as there is as far as I know
no ban or court injunction placed upon me prohibiting me from being able to go
back to my flat this all came at a very inappropriate time for me financially
as I was broke when this ambush hit me in between a rock and a hard place as
always the broadside knocked me right out of the water and stuck me out in no
mans land I was broke and my check would not arrive inside my account for
another 4-5 days and as my sleep had already been effected all that week due to
fumes pollution etc etc and so I needed to sleep and eat recover my strength and
put some nutrition back inside my body now so much more than usual as their attack
this time  appears to be so deadly
serious  therefore I have been taking
them seriously just in case she is right and so I have been once again sleeping
out in Parks and in doorways and on a chair around a friends flat/house miles
away from the area being careful not to provoke even further trouble until I
can first sort this bag full of troubles out. However I have been back once
since she told me not to in order to feed my Cat and get some clean cloths. Meanwhile
I have been trying to configure my new strategy response to this new situation it
is a very difficult one because since I have been telling everybody that I am a
on a Government mind control program and that I am a “Targeted Individual” my controllers/
stalkers have been trying to frame me as a Violent Schizophrenic  hoping to lock me away for life/ ever I think
that they are now trying to ambush me  and
section me off under the mental health act for they are trying to say that I am
a violent schizophrenic what they had not already managed to turn upside down within
the isolated little world that they made for me they all managed to do to me this
time around and this lion of Judah/ British Lion is very scared.  For by accusing me of being violently crazy
means that now after they have gone about provoking people against me and after
having urged them all on to attack me with the next breath he has  tied my hands so that I am now unable to
defend myself from an attack and as a result of this tonight as I could not
carry everything with me on my hustle missions and so I had to leave stuff with
a man who injects junk up his arm and whom I believe has who stolen my
blackberry phone stolen from my bag I guess temptation was just too much for
him to bear 

No comments:

Post a Comment