Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Man vs Wild with Bear Grylls S04E05 - Alaska

And this is another one of my Hero's who inspire me can you see now how all this connects with my Army Cadet training? For me the Army Cadet's was an adventure it was freedom for me in that it allowed me to escape the gates of my Children's home and Foster Parents and Boarding school (perhaps it was a subliminal mind control plan remember they train us to be spy Assassins from an early age) one thing that rings true here is that many Targeted Individuals were once in authority care such as Orphanages children's homes and Foster Parents were as some were also in young and adult offender institutions threw out their lives this being a way in which their controllers could nurture them condition and control them

No comments:

Post a Comment